Monday, November 8, 2010

BEN TEMPLESMITH

Saturday morning I woke up and checked email and Twitter while I was feeding the little ones breakfast. Ben Templesmith had tweeted (I hate using that term) something about being at Black Cat Comics. There is a shop named Black Cat in Salt Lake City, so I checked to see if Ben happened to be here. Yep, he was!

I called Spence and Ryan right away to see if they wanted to make the 40 minute drive to SLC. Sadly, Ryan couldn't make it, but Spence could, so we were off!

We've spoken with Ben before and he is a pure joy to talk to. If you ever get the chance to meet up with him at a con or a shop, make sure you take the time to chat. He's incredibly witty, funny, and just an all around nice person.

Spence & Ben


 Me & Ben
                                
 

No comments: