Thursday, February 11, 2010

Playlist

This morning on my way to work I thought up this idea; I'd keep track of all my music today and post it here. No matter what music popped up, I wouldn't edit it. Take it or leave it. I honestly can't believe that more metal didn't come up. I've got all of the Zeppelin albums on there too and not a one. Hmm, Strange.

Well, okay, I suppose giving me shit is warranted... so, enjoy.

Here's what music I played today in my car, during my run, and on my iPod when I shuffled it at work:

1 The Roots- A bunch of random stuff I have on a CD (during my commute)

2 Heaven and Hell-Entire Album (during my commute)

3 Frodus- Red Bull of Juarez

4 Weedeater-For Evan's Sake (Albini Version)

5 Bad Religion-Portrait of Authority

6 Torche-Amnesian

7 Melvins-Rat Faced Granny

8 Witchcraft-Samaritan Burden

9 Minor Threat-Cashing In

10 Foo Fighters-I'll Stick Around

11 The Bronx-Rockers NYC

12 Jimmy Eat World-Over (What can I say? My friend opened up for them a few times. Sentimental really...)

13 Craft- Thorns in the Planet's Side

14 Craft- Demonspeed

15 Nine Inch Nails- The Day the World Went Away

16 Bad Religion-Leave Mine to Me

17 Kansas- The Pinnacle ( I grew up on prog-rock. My iPod is full of it.)

18 Cannabis Corpse-Chronolith (Hilarious!)

19 Planes Mistaken For Stars- Keep Your Teeth

20 Arsis-Failure's Conquest

21 Behemoth-Christgrinding Avenue

22 High on Fire- Fury Whip

23 Exodus-Forward March

24 Exodus-Culling the Herd

25 Simon & Garfunkel- Voices of Old People

26 Karate- New New

27 The Sword- Iron Swan

28 Darkthrone-Hiking Metal Punks

29 Hate Eternal- Behold Judas

30 INXS- New Sensation

31 Fugazi- Place Position

32 Clutch- Pulaski Skyway

33 The Sword- Ebethron

34 Megadeth- Millenium of the Blind

35 Snapcase- Guilty by Ignorance

36 Phil Collins- Heat on the Street (Damn it. Go ahead and throw your stones.)

37 Primus- Sgt. Baker

38 Pink Floyd- Fearless

39 Melvins- Pearl Bomb

40 Black Cobra- One Nine

41 Helmet- Tic

42 Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation- All The King's Horses

43 Helmet- Distracted

44 The Sarcophagus-Towards the Eternal Chaos

45 Sepultura- Subtraction

46 Queens of the Stone Age- Songs for the Deaf (During my evening run)

1 comment:

spintzdee said...

i could boogie to many of those songs